Vistas de página en total


Bienvenido•

miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

Stereo LoVe *

When you gonna stop breaking my heart?  I don't wanna be another one paying for the things I never doneDon't let go to my love.Can I get to your soul ? Can you get to my thoughts ?  Can you promise we won't let go ?  All the things that I need all the things that you needYou can make it feel so real. Cause you can't den you've blown my mind . When I touch your body I feel I'm loosing control. I hate to see you cry Your smile is a beautiful lie, my love is dying inside.I can fix all those lies,but baby, baby I run, but I'm running to you. You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside.My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you
Oh baby I'll try to make the things right I need you more than air when I'm not with you Please don't ask me why, just kiss me thïs tïme My only dream is about you and me -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario